Monday, November 3, 2008

First Day...

Today is the 1st day of Unemployment for me, it feels weird. Of course, although I did not set my alarm since I was planning on sleeping in a little bit - Murphy had other plans. Just because my days are now changed, this does not mean that his routine has changed, he still needed to go outside rather early and wants me to leave so that he can get back to his sleeping (or whatever he does when I'm gone).
It feels like I have just called in sick today, especially since I feel sick, been in bed most of the weekend with a sore throat and sneezing alot. Luckily, I'm already on Justin's insurance so that I can get into the Dr office before it gets any worse. I'm sure the reality will hit once I get all the Unemployment packet in mail and officially am registered to receive unemployment payments.
I have decided to just live off the Government while preparing to move out to North Carolina to be with Justin. I just have to find the motivation now to get the house packed up and ready to move, thinking alot of the stuff will be ready for garage sale. That will make it alot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment