Sunday, November 30, 2008

'Tis the Season...

There was a Parade of Lights in Laurie, MO last night and we took the kiddos to go see it and it was a little chilly and rainy, but the Parade must go on! It was sure worth it to see the look on their eyes as we saw all the lights go by on the Firetrucks and let’s not forget all the Candy being tossed! Yum! At the end of the Parade there was a kid walking with a bag of stuffed animals and he walked right passed my niece, Kaitlin and handed one to the girl that stepped in front of her. Well, trust me, my “Aunt” instincts kicked right in as I said “EXCUSE ME” and got his attention and I pointed down to the cute little girl with the Dora umbrella and he said he didn’t even see her there….well, let it be known that she got her Teddy Bear!!!


After the Parade ended, we went to the local Mall where Santa was going to be as well as the Train Exhibit! How Exciting!! We knew the Boys would get pics with Santa, but Kaitlin is still not sure of any grown up that is dressed in a weird Suit…can you really blame her?





I got some pics of everyone enjoying the Train exhibit, there was a Dollhouse in the middle of the exhibit, but I still think Kaitlin was more impressed by the Train. Nolan & Brayden have kinda outgrown the Trains, but it was still a cute display.






(I think Nolan was ready to get back home to his new buddy, Murphy)








Nolan & Brayden posed for me in front of the
Christmas Tree and Snowmen ~ it was not
quite as easy getting their little sister to do the
same pose, but I got the best picture that I
could with what little time I had!! Man she is
fast for a 2 yr old!! Too much too see!! ;o)




Once we were finished at the Mall, we had to drive thru Enchanted Lights that were displayed for the Season ~Dad had helped set up one of the displays for the Methodist Church it was very Pretty!!

Kaitlin’s Favorite item were the “Angels” she came home and told everyone about these “Angels” a few nights ago so we decided to drive her thru again. Her little eyes just light up with all of the lights on all of the displays. It really makes you remember what the Season is all about when you see the look on the little ones faces…

1 comment:

  1. Your nephews and neice are so precious! Craig and I are taking Landen and Leighton to see the Train Display at North Park tomorrow! I better remember to bring my camera too! Thanks for sharing these pictures and stories - love it!

    ReplyDelete