Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful...


Kaitlin Jo

This past year has been such a whirlwind for me and I have so much to be Thankful for, especially the fact that I now have a Wonderful Husband!! Although I am not with him everyday (physically) mentally and spirtually we are together and soon will be together in all ways.

I can honestly say that there aren't too many Thanksgivings that I can remember going out on a Boat Ride on the Lake of the Ozarks. This year me and Murphy were able to go out with Parents and my Brother, Kevin and his beautiful Family.

We enjoyed a nice ride out on the Lake while our Turkey dinner was cooking in the Oven (no worries it was Mom doing the cooking not me & Julie!). We had to get back in time for the Cowboys Kick Off and make sure that the Turkey was doing alright. We just could not believe that it was such a gorgeous day in Missouri to be able to be out on the Lake in Late November!!!!
And the Final Thanks for this Day COWBOYS 34 SEAHAWKS 9 ..... WOOHOO!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!
What a Blessed Day with Family (and Football)... all that could've made this day better was with my Husband being with us. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment