Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm here...


I made it safely to my Parents house last night & surprised them with a Basket of goodies that I brought - and for those of you that are concerned, NO... I did not bake them... I got them from
http://katheyskonfections.blogspot.com/!!

Man, what a hard drive it was with that basket in the passenger seat for 9 hours next to me and not getting in to it!!!!! Although, I probably should've "tested" them to make sure it was good enough for my Dad's liking??





Murphy got a little upset
with me on the drive cuz I wouldn't allow him to get into the basket of goodies ...... as you can see from these pics...


He would put his head towards the back of the seat or I would hear a *sigh* and he would just lay down (after putting his nose in the basket).


I really can't blame him for trying!! Poor mistreated doggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment