Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Wedding


My cousin, John and his Bride, Julie -- don't they make a beautiful couple? My cousin, Stacy, the Groom's sister, sent me these pictures this weekend from the wedding and they are just Awesome!!! Thanks SO Much for sharing!!!!



John & Julie's wedding was an Outdoor Wedding that suited their personalities to the tee! Apparently they had wildlife, as in wolves wandering around the backwoods as they were reading the vows! How freakin cool is that? If you knew the couple, you would know that is EXACTLY how they roll, with the wild!! I would expect nothing less from John and am very excited for their wedding and wish them nothing but Happiness!!!!!!!!!!







The Harris Family











Uncle Bob & Mom...um, can you tell they are related??







John and Julie got married on Saturday, 10-11-08 in Illinois, the weekend after Justin and I got married in North Carolina. I only mention this to let you know that my parents made the track from their home in Missouri to our wedding on 10-04 and then immediately set out to attend John's wedding in Illinois. I must say they sure did see some gorgeous Country in a short amount of time!!!

They better remember the route they took cuz once I move permantly to NC, they will be making it more frequently (hint hint) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment