Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Delivery...

After Dad and I got home from our Lunch at the Sr. Center and then our short shopping trip, when I rounded the corner, there was a box from 1-800-Flowers to Mom & Dad.

Once we got the Box inside and I opened the Card and read it, we realized it was from my thoughtful Husband sending his love to his In-Laws, since he will not be able to make it out here with us this year - but stated that he knows there will be MANY more for us to share!! How sweet is he??!!!

We tried to get him to fly out here and join us since he has not met my brother and his family, but Justin doesn't get in from his Field exercise until late evening on Wednesday. He would have to catch a red-eye flight and then fly back on Sunday and the flights were just too expensive for us this year. I sure do miss him so much, but hopefully we will know soon what is going on with his leave for Christmas so we can figure out what is going on with our next Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment