Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THANK YOU!!!




Today I would like to take time to Honor all of the Soldiers that have served and are serving our Country. This is a distinguished Honor of all of the Troops and I still don't think they often get the recognition that is deserved. And, no I'm not just saying that because I am now an Army Wife, as I've always been a Navy Daughter so I've always respected the Service, EVERY Branch.
So, when you see a person with a Military Hat, Shirt, Uniform, etc., whether retired or serving, PLEASE stop and take a minute of your busy day and THANK THEM for Serving OUR Country. This simple gesture goes so far, I do this on days other than today and the looks and expressions and conversations it brings its so nice, you can tell that it Honestly goes a long way.

So, to any Veterans and/or Soldiers reading this blog........

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I couldn't agree more and I also made a post on my blogspot in honor of our serving and veteran military heroes! God bless each and every one them and God bless America!

    ReplyDelete