Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Travels

Well, my Thanksgiving Holiday is here...not that I had to request a Vacation or anything this year...sad to say. Murphy and I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Missouri to my Parents for the next week and a half and my Brother and his family will joining us next week as well. I am looking so forward to seeing them all!!!!

Unfortunately, Justin will not be joining us as the flights are just too expensive right now and we just need to save our money for all the stuff ahead of us. We are still waiting to hear if his leave is approved for Christmas before we confirm any plans for then, because we do not want to have to undo any other plans after what happened with the Wedding Plans. But, I will definitely plan on seeing him one way or another I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get good pics of the family within the next week and update. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels if hitting the roads.

Happy Thanksgiving & God Bless!!!

**Don't forget to watch the Thanksgiving Day Traditional Football Game.....



DALLAS COWBOYS 6-4-0


SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2-8-0
Thursday, 11-27 @ 3:15 CST
GO COWBOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment