Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Easy Button

I learned today that the "EASY BUTTON" means just that....

I had gone to Staples last weekend to get some moving supplies (tape, boxes, labels, etc...) and I met a very nice older gentlemen that worked at Staples and he proceeded to guess what these items were for as I was checking out. As we were talking I told him were I was moving to and come to find out, he is a Army Vet out of Fort Bragg! Small World eh?!

Well, his name is Norv and he was so friendly and he recommended that they put paper boxes back for me to help with the move. That way I do not have to purchase more boxes. So, they took my name and told me just to call up there once a week or so and they will have boxes for me. I went up there today and there were 18 boxes with lids for me!!

Now, THAT was EASY!!! Thanks Norv!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment