Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pooped out Pup...




Murphy was so tired on the Drive home from Missouri on Friday that he just kept trying to get comfortable. He would lay down in the backseat and hide his head behind his food and stay this way for a little bit. I think this was the most he sat still for the past 2 weeks!

He was so good with the kiddos I was so proud of him, what a good boy! I do feel sorry for my brother Kevin though, cuz I do have a feeling that there will be some letters to Santa asking for a new puppy!!!! hmmmm......Good Luck with that!!!



I think he has just gotten so spoiled spending so much time with me, plus he could tell that I still wasn't feeling too hot that he just kept trying to get closer too me. This was just too funny he positioned himself behind me on the seat and layed his head forward to where I was leaning back on him but yet, he was laying on me, weird to explain, but yet it really was comfy. He stayed this way long enough for him to fall asleep and I was really comfortable so I didn't mind. I had to get a picture. He is so silly (and a bit spoiled).

No comments:

Post a Comment