Thursday, December 25, 2008

2nd Part of our 1st Christmas...

The Harris Christmas Tree...

What a beautiful tree & believe it or not, they actually held back this year on presents, usually you can't even see any of the floor!!

Both Justin and I received Illinois Sweatshirts to remind us of our 1st Christmas together - Justin stated that he could honestly say that he never thought that he would wear a "Fighting Illini" Sweatshirt! lol



Uncle Jack and Aunt Sue had us to their house this year for Christmas and it was very entertaining! Uncle Jack played "elf" as he handed out all the gifts to everyone!



My Cousin Stacy and her Husband Buzz, don't they make a Cute Couple?
Even if Buzz is wearing a Chicago Bears Sweatshirt! ;o)

My 2nd Cousins, Caitlin (18) and Cassandra (21) are so pretty, even in the early morning opening presents!! Trust me when I say, Santa never leaves them wanting for much!! ;o)






Uncle Jack got this "Sexy Mouse Pad" for Christmas and I really think he is still searching to the top half of the Mouse Pad somewhere in the house!!








I had to capture my Cousin Johnny at his finest here in his new hat from his In-Laws....what a character!!



Johnny was given a pair of Antlers that you put on your Truck.
For some reason I just don't picture him doing this? lol

Johnny's wife Julie was very excited about her 1st Christmas as a "Harris" and it was very obvious which gift was her Favorite. It was a picture frame that had all of her "Favorite Babies" in it.

She was a little overwhelmed with all of the gifts under the tree, but I have a feeling she will grow to love it more and more each year!!




After a full morning of opening presents even "GIRL", Uncle Jack's Black Lab was plum tuckered!

We all had to rest up to get ready for the Traditional Harris Family Christmas Dinner of Steak & Lobster!! Yummy!!! I'm thinking this should be our Addison Tradion, after all this was our 1st Christmas together too...hmmm....xoxoxo

Justin and I really want to Thank Aunt Sue & Uncle Jack for opening their house to us and allowing us to be a part of their Christmas. We really appreciate it and had a wonderful time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment