Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1st Part of our 1st Married Christmas...

One good thing about going alot of different places over Christmas
is being able to open Presents early! ;o)
At my Parents house we decided to open gifts on Christmas Eve Eve since Justin and I would be leaving on Wednesday for Illinois to my Aunt's house.


Justin stated that he would not be upset if there were some "Pe-can" Pies waiting on him when he got to Missouri and my mom was sure to meet that request. I gotta tell ya I don't really know how many there were but there was one with every meal!

Mom also made Red Velvet Pies and Buckeyes (Chocolate covered peanut butter balls). She made 2 seperate containers in the refrigerator and labeled "NAVY" & "ARMY" - my Dad made sure to tell my Husband to keep his booger diggers out of his Navy container! I tell ya nothin but love between the branches of the Military!!

My only question was where was my Container?? hmmmm

I'm thinking that Justin liked the gift that I got for him....
Wii Sports Family Pack.

I just told him I don't want to send him to...."Wii-hab" lol

Mom & Dad knew what I got for him so they got him his 1st Wii game "Call of Duty" which is a Military Battle game. Justin looked at me and said "our marriage is over"

Justin's Dad and Stepmom also knew that I got him this so they sent us gift cards and Justin has been trying to spend them since we got them and I have been telling him to just wait and let's see what else we may want. So now he wants the accessories for the Wii games! Gee, ya think? Although I got the main ones, he wants the guns, etc....wii-diculous!


From: Army Son-in-Law to Navy Father-in-Law

Although Dad was in the Navy for his term, but not retired through Navy, but we figured he could still use this license plate because he was US Navy & is now Retired - so...it works...;o)




Justin and I got Dad a Fancy Coffee Machine for Christmas with a
bunch of new Flavored Coffee that Justin refers to as "Sissy Coffee". Dad Loved it!!!

However, it was very entertaining for me to sit back and watch these 3 try to figure out how to make it work - it was quite humorous for the non coffee drinker. Once it was figured it...it was a big success and lots of smiles, and Mom was happy because there was even a few Tea and Hot Cocoa samples in there too!


I was just happy that we got to have our "Cassidy Christmas"
on Christmas Eve Eve!
Yay Us!!

I also got a beautiful Cross necklace from Justin's Grandma and some very pretty earrings from his mom as well. My mom had taken some pics of this, but she wasn't focused to well so they were rather blurry (must've been all of her drinking, you know how she is...HA!). I will get some good pics this weekend as I'm sure I will have them on!


My wonderful Husband also got me a Gorgeous Diamond Cross Necklace AND are you sitting down....some Cowboys slippers and Cowboys gloves...yes...Cowboys, not Falcons!!!!! WOW, he bought NAVY and COWBOYS, (not Army or Falcons) he is definitely in the Spirit this year and deserves the Wii!
We also didn't get pics of Mom with her New Sewing Machine that dad got her and the Quilt Set that we got for her as well as the other goodies. She was to busy with the camera on others for us to capture her (I think she does that on purpose).
If I had to tell you my Favorite Gift?? hmmm...Having my Husband with me here at Christmas and New Years with my Family.

I hope that everyone else has as Great of a Christmas as I/Wii did!!!

Justin and I are now off to Illinois so that he can meet the rest (or at least majority) of the In-Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment