Friday, December 19, 2008

Girly Goodies...

My good friend, Wendy made the above tutu for my niece, Kaitlin. I had her make it in the Chicago Bears Colors (that would be Orange and Navy Blue, Rick). ;o)
It turned out soooooo Cute I just had to share and hope that my Sister-in Law doesn't get on her before next week ;o)

If you like and want to order they do custom orders with any colors (doesn't have to be football team) just checkout their website there are lots of other goodies too: http://customdesignsbymimiblog.blogspot.com/


Wendy referred me to her “Bow” person, Tabitha, that makes the CUTEST bows ever!! I had her make a matching bow also in the Chicago Bears colors to match the tutu.

For Tabitha’s website: http://bowsforaddy.blogspot.com/
** CAUTION - ADDICTING*** ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly for the advertising! So glad you like the tutu - we thought it turned out adorable. Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your husband and family! Safe trip and God's blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete