Monday, December 8, 2008

Home for the Holidays...


Well it's official....Justin gets a leave for Christmas!!! HOOAH!!! I haven't been wanting to make any plans since the last time I made plans was, well, my Wedding and we all know how those plans ended up.

Justin is wanting to meet my Family for Christmas since he has only met my Parents on my side of the Family. All of the rest of my Family lives in Illinois so it would definitely be a White Christmas. Now that Justin has a truck he wants to drive and see that part of the Country and meet his in-laws, and I have no objection as long as his Family is ok with this as well.

We will have to start "sharing" our Holidays now that we are married and I guess we will have to start somewhere, and we will also need to start with him meeting my entire family. I have met the majority of his, I think? But they are so nice and I would love to see them again and soon. Maybe we can arrange to see them as well, but I'm sure we will figure it all out and make everyone happy.

My main thing is that I actually get to see my Husband for 2 weeks woohoo!!! I'm thrilled!!! So, I thought the new blog title was appropriate. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Kelly! So glad you get your husband home for Christmas! I hope the time just c-r-a-w-l-s so your time together is really stetched out....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to spell STRETCHED not stetched....

    ReplyDelete