Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Countdown...



As I was sitting here today I realized that in a few days I will be at my Parents and Justin will be meeting us there! It's so exciting to know that I will see my Husband so soon!! Imagine, Newlyweds that have only been with eachother for a week after the wedding in NC. I know that sounds like an odd sentence to many, but to an Army wife it is not a sentence that will be spoken many times - but at least Justin is still in the States (this Christmas).

We will be in Missouri this weekend and then driving on up to Illinois so that Justin can meet the rest of his In-Law's. My Family is soooooo Excited to meet him!!! I hope the weather will be kind to us up there as it is not being very nice to me right now just here in Dallas.

I am going to make an appt for us to get Pictures done since I was lazy and did not send out Christmas Cards, and I knew that Justin and I would soon be together I thought it would be a great idea for us to send out New Years Cards. So, please do not be offended if you did not get a Card from us, you will be getting one soon, and if you want to be sure just email me your address and I'll send ya one!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment