Sunday, December 28, 2008

4th Part of our 1st Christmas...



Aunt Karla had us pose and take MANY photos, and we just knew there would end up with some silly photos, but I didn't realize that my Favorite picture of me and my Husband would be the one here to the right with him flipping off the camera! My dad should've never taught him that magic trick!!I was wondering what Megan was laughing so hard at over on the other side of the camera, now I know!



Aunt Karla & Uncle Roy hosted the "Giannotti Christmas Party" at their new house in Ottawa, IL this past Saturday. They were kind enough to invite Justin and I to their Family Christmas and it was so great to see alot of my Cousins and 2nd cousins! It was also a treat to see how Aunt Karla has decorated their house, and it is sooooo pretty, as I had no doubt it!!!


I think Justin probably would've preferred if we all had name tags on, but all in all, I think he handled it very well!


My Cousin Gina and Her Husband Greg celebrated their 30 year Anniversary on Sunday! Wow! I remember when I was young and they were dating! That was was before Ryan, Megan and Jeremy were a twinkle in their eyes.






My 2nd Cousin, Jeremy and his Fiance', Amanda...they are engaged to be married in September 2009. I did make sure with Jeremy that Amanda does like to fish, as I am sure that is all that my Dad would request prior to them coming down to the Lake....and yes, she does... ;o)
We wish them all the Happiness in the World as they definitely deserve it!(and let's not forget Jeremy IS our Movie Star now)





My 2nd Cousin Megan looked so pretty (and she sure let us all know it as well!) she also brought her boyfriend, Aaron with her to the Party.
We all tried to keep up with Megan's cuteness, but it was quite difficult. ;o)




My 2nd Cousin, Ryan with his wife, Sandy and daughter, Kelly Ann (named after me) - this is the first time we have actually met! It was very confusing when anyone would say "Kelly" we would both turn around or try to answer, so we had to have them call us be Kelly Jo or Kelly Ann to help us out! I'm soooo happy that I finally got to meet her after all she is already 10 years old!! She is just adorable and I hear that she is super smart, so I told her, that comes with the name! lol...




My Cousin Joe, with his son Parker, daugher Danielle and youngest son, Nick. His other son, Tyler was not at the Christmas party, he went to Peoria with a friend whose Father is in the Hospital.





My Cousin Tony, wife Cassie, and their kids, Rachel and Josh along with Rachel's boyfriend, Paul. As you can tell, Tony is not one for smiling in pictures, but hey, at least he moved over to the chair and posed for the picture!

My Cousins, Steve & Rob and Rob's wife Dawn, with his daughters, Hannah & Jenna came over to visit with us today. Hannah had her American Girl Doll and Jenna had her Teddy Bear. I
don't think Rob or Steve brought their toys... lol

Steve was without his young-ins for his visit
and we didn't want him to have to take his family picture all by his lonesome, so he was lucky enough to get a picture with his favorite Cousin, me. ;o)



It was nice having a short & sweet visit with "Robbie and Stevie" and although Uncle Bob didn't show up for his visit, I know that if he could've been there, he would.

We really enjoyed the Giannoti Christmas Party and would also like to Thank Aunt Karla and Uncle Roy for opening their house to us and allowing us to stay there during their Family gathering. It sure was nice to see everyone in one place and after not seeing alot of the kids in many many years it was a great sort of reunion for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment