Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Puppy!

So, in case you haven't heard yet....Justin & I added a new member to our Family yesterday. He is a German Shepard/Chow Mix and is 9 wks old. We are still debating on names....

I tried to take pictures of him as he slept on my lap in the car on the ride home, he was so good and loved the ride.



It seems like he just needs to be close and feel you there and he goes right to sleep.




There was a point where he was of course had to readjust and crawl up my arm and rest on my shoulder - didn't take long there to fall asleep either.

He crawled behind my neck and under my hair and slept there for quite sometime. You can barely see him there under my hair...kinda the same colors...lol



Anything to keep him sleeping!






Once we got home, and Murphy met him there was no hesitation with the rough housing! They were non stop, typical brothers!



Murphy loved giving him baths as you can see here he is getting quite soaked....but still playing with toys

Murphy was so good with him, they were so meant to be together as brothers. Love at first sight for these two!




After enough playing, it was time to just lay down and rest even if it was still with a bone in his mouth!

We knew it wouldn't be long before Murphy would sneak up for his next attack...










We went and visited Justin today at lunch and got some pictures taken.
Puppy kisses are just the best!!



It looks like we made the perfect match with this pair!!!!

Now...if we could just get a name agreed upon....details, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment