Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 2 Road Trip...

We got kind of an early start after Murphy ran out of the Hotel room and decided to stay a little longer in LA than we intended. But, all is good and we got him...Thank Goodness!


Some familiar pics from the car, James taking his nap & Murphy deciding he needs to help me drive.

This is also how Murphy lets us know when it's time for a bathroom break. He places his paw on my head and scratches it. Nice, huh?
But hey, at least he lets me know!



We made a pit stop and I guess Murphy decided to skip looking over my shoulder, it is time that he just takes the drivers seat himself.

At the gas station, we saw this car with Obama Flags, and tried our hardest to get our own pictures, but just couldn't.
So, Brittany, finally just went over & said that we were from TX and we just don't see these and asked if we could take a picture?! LOL. He was proud and wanted to be in the photo too!
I'm thinking that these would look great on my Dad's 4x4 Dodge Ram???? I think I would be disowned if I sent him these...but the plates I'm still debating on.... ;o)hehe


Murphy again in his spot in between the 2 front seats...Silly Dog...




Well, now that Murphy and James have gotten to know eachother better they played alot on this 2nd day on the road.




Murphy always had to lay pretty close to James, wanted to make sure he was ok




And, when there was food involved Murphy pretty much knew that he was the same size as this kid....If not a little bigger and could take him.






So, when James had a Swiss Roll it was very entertaining watching Murphy never take his eyes off of it and James try to keep it away from him. They were both trying to outsmart the other.



It was soon time for Murphy to just give up - but I think he always slept with one eye open...at the direction of James...Smart Dog....



No comments:

Post a Comment