Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jealous Much?

So, I was sitting in the Recliner, our only real piece of furniture for now.....and once James climbed up into my lap to watch Spongebob Squarepants....Murphy decided that he wanted to get up there with me as well, or with James, not sure with who???

James was more focused on the TV and Murphy wanted to give kisses and was trying to get comfortable.

It was very difficult for both Murphy and James to complete their tasks at hand, as for me I just couldn't move.

Once Murphy laid down James decided to lay across him, and Murphy really didn't seem to mind at all and I really don't think that James would've cared if he did.

Murphy was a very good boy by letting James lay across him like this and he didn't even try to eat his apple! Good thing it wasn't a Swiss Roll! ;o)

Once they both got settled, it was actually quite comfortable and if only we could've changed the channel without James crying, it would've been pretty good TV watching! But, Spongebob and Backyardigans it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment