Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rough Night

I have to share a story about last night...I had trouble sleeping I believe I was having a sort of anxiety/panic attack just due to the move across Country. I was tossing and turning and just couldn't get comfortable at all.

Next thing I knew, I felt something on the back of my neck and when I reached over, I realized that Murphy had placed his Favorite stuffed animal "Froggie" next to me. I thought it was the sweetest gesture for my dog to realize that I needed to be comforted and he was right there to share his Froggie with me!

Then, later in the night I realized that he was back to back with me just making sure that he was so close to me. He is just precious.

So, needless to say, my sweet dog will always be there to make sure that I am safe and sound. He is my friend and my protector, even if it just to make sure that I sleep good at night.
There will be many nights that it's just me and you once Justin is deployed, so I look forward to sharing Froggie. ;o)

I love you Murphy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment