Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totals...

On Saturday, we had the Garage Sale & it was FREEZING COLD outside - yes, in Dallas it was COLD - even Mom had to admit she was cold!! But Thank Goodness there were some diehard garage salers that decided to get out and shop. I couldn't handle it for too long, so shut down around 11:30 so only kept it open for a couple of hours and made a grand total of $158.35....not to shabby.

Over the past week while we were packing up the house, any change that we would find, we would just toss it into a jar. We took that Jar today to the grocery store and had the machine count the change into dollars for us to see how much we collected throughout the house....the grand total there was......$31.36....How crazy is that?!!!

I used all of this money and went and bought new dishes and glassware for Justin and I (since I sold my old stuff in the garage sale). I figure since we will be in a new place starting our new lives together we should not take our old stuff and try to get as much new as we can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment