Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost Done...

Tomorrow is the last day at my current job, Homecomings Financial. Due to the current economic situation and the mortgage industry as a whole, our Company is closing its doors. It will be a sad day as I have been here for 4 years and 5 months and have made many good friends.


The majority of us have joined the internet search engine linked in to keep in touch and recommend for jobs and I have been reconnected with many others from my past jobs as well. This is a great website to get your resume uploaded and information out for reference, this is my profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellycassidy

I think I am just going to live off the Government for awhile and get my house prepared for move. I want to just lease out the house (anyone know of anyone needing to lease please let me know) and move as soon as we are called up on the waiting list on Post Housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment