Monday, October 26, 2009

1 Year Anniversary...

10/04/09
We Made It!

We decided to get all "dolled up" and go out for a nice night out. Grandpa Addison & Grandma Nancy sent us a nice gift card that we graciously accepted & used for this evening.

We went to Flemings Prime Steakhouse in Raleigh and it was absolutely Delicious!! I had the Filet Mignon and Justin had a Barbeque Salmon (doesn't sound good, but he LOVED it). My Steak was a little under-cooked to how I ordered it, but it was so dark in there, I couldn't tell, and right as I noticed it (cuz Justin asked for a bite, and he only likes it mooing) - a Manager walked by and asked how our dinner was, and before I could tell him I think my Steak wasn't Medium-Well he told me it was Medium-Rare and took it from me. I was still eating the HUGE potato (I mean like Jason's deli half size huge) so I was good. When the steak came back it was PERFECT. The customer service was so good, I honestly forgot about the steak not being right.

And, to make things even better, the Manager sent us a dessert on him..... and it was a Chocolate Lava Cake - rich chocolate cake with a molten chocolate center, served with vanilla ice cream and chopped pistachios. This made the night just perfect!

If you haven't been to a Flemings, I HIGHLY recommend it. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment