Sunday, April 26, 2009

Army Easter (delayed)...



My Nephews & Niece have come to expect from me that I am never on time for the Holidays...so they were very excited when their Easter Box arrived within a week after Easter.

That was pretty good timing...for me! ;o)

It's really not bad either, I can toss in more goodies cuz items are then on sale (and the kiddos are catching on to that now too). lol











The kids are so excited when they receive a package that I have to make it to the attention of "Cassidy Kids" & not to one specific so that they can all open it together.


My brother said they LOVE to see the Fed Ex truck arrive - every since the movie Castaway - remember..."WILSON"....









They sure got after it when they got the box - not sure what they enjoyed more, getting the box or getting the goodies....or as you'll see....getting the bubble wrap.













Ahhhhh.... Bubble wrap.....


Who doesn't love it????!!!!!!!









I made sure that they all got the same stuff, but Miss Kaitlyn got the "softest" Teddy Bear and her TShirt has the Pink on it and her Basket is Purple, and the boys are Army Green.

Gotta be equal, but yet a little different. ;o)










Nolan displaying the "Airborne" shirts that I got for the boys





I'm thinking Kaitlyn likes the bouncing Airborne Tigers that I got for each of them??

Justin was playing with them here as I was preparing the baskets, and they almost didn't get sent, as the dogs liked them too. lol











Little girls and their Teddy Bears.....Just Precious....















I was a little more particular with the type of eggs I put in Kaitlyn's Basket too....They were a little more prettier than the ones in the boys...I don't think they cared (probably didn't notice, but I bet she did)







I got a magnet for them to put on their Refrigerator to think of Uncle Justin every Morning.



Now....after all the excitement of opening the presents is over, then the real fun begins....

Nolan & Brayden seen here jumping on the Bubble wrap....do you think they even noticed that I also put the movie "BOLT" in there too for them???

Oh well, I bet Kaitlyn is off somewhere in her TShirt with her Teddy watching it w/o them....nice and quiet....lol....

Happy Easter Cassidy Kids! LOVE YOU!!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute Kelly! Hope your new job is going good. Bet you are busy at the end of the month. Don't miss that at all! :)

    ReplyDelete